It’s bad when you realize you haven’t blogged in weeks that turned into over a month. Whoops.
So, a list of what I’ve been doing since November …
- Ran a little
- Celebrated 7 years of wedded bliss at the spot of our first date
- Did a lot of hot yoga
- Ate a lot of turkey and fixins and celebrated Thanksgiving with family
- Ran a holiday themed half marathon with the worst race shirt ever, but with the coolest socks. I wore the ones with the furrrr. Then couldn’t get the Apple Bottom Jeans song out of my head. You are welcome.
- Celebrated a friend’s 35th birthday with lots of laughs, wine, and friends … the way birthdays should be.
- Wrote a lot, but just not on the blog.
- Decorated a tree, hung the wreaths, wrapped gifts, turned on the Christmas tunes, mailed and received cards from friends. Tried to take good pictures of it all, but blurry is my motto.
- Celebrated Hubby’s 42nd birthday with lots of laughs, drinks, and friends.
- Celebrated two more friends 40th birthdays with a whirlwind trip to Nashville, complete with you guessed it … more drinks, more laughs, and more friends.
- Ran the “Running of the Balls” – a nighttime run through the amazing Sunset Hills neighborhood, complete with full blown Christmas lights.
- Have threatened “I’m going to call/email/text Santa” more times than I can admit.
- Enjoyed having my parents here for the holidays.
- Visited the ER with Dad for his high blood pressure. On Christmas Eve. Not fun, but memorable. He is OK – just a little anxious to get home to see his Doctor and try to figure out what is going on.
- Celebrated Christmas at home, then traveled to the in-laws for more celebrating.
- Came home to wake up with a tummy bug and fever. Thank goodness for 7-up, the ability to work from home, and day care.
- Now feeling the need to organize, purge, clean, and think about the upcoming year.